Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello to all!

Hello. 

It is here where I blog my opinions and beliefs on electromagnetic radiation, commonly known as EMR, and other types of radiation as well.  I believe that EM radiation is inherently harmful to us and our world and that we need to take it more seriously. Follow my blog for updates on EM radiation used in different technologies (such as cellular phones), how we can protect ourselves from radiation, different opinions on EMR, and other radiation information and news. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, where I also tweet about radiation and it's effect on our health at @em_radiation.

Stay tuned, more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Cool topic. I'll stay tuned to see what this blog will be about. I am sure that it will be very helpful info.

    ReplyDelete